vineri, martie 07, 2008

Bancul saptamanii

Fresh from my shower, I stood in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small.

Instead of romantically telling me this is not true, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion: “If you want your
Breasts to grow, then take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds every day”

Willing to try anything, I got a piece of toilet paper and stood in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts.

How long will this take?” I asked.

They will grow larger over a period of years,” my husband replies.

I stopped. “Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the
years?”

Without missing a beat he said “Worked for your bum, didn’t it?”

Thanks!